osf window inop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• osf window inop

Morning, i'm in need of some of your wealth of knowledge. I have recently fitted Garys folding mirror mod to my is200 which works as should, but now my osf window wont work. I can hear the relays click for the other 3 windows and they work as should but nothing from the drivers window switch. So i checked both relay and fuses in footwells all ok,made sure the window lock button was in the active position, tried new switch and regulator from a mates working is200, still nothing. am i missing something? Any guidance would be hugely welcome. thanks in advance.

Mark

Each window has its own fuse, so did you check the one for that door? (I know you said you checked the fuses but just to be certain)
    OutlawJapClub Admin Team

Comment

Am I correct that the fuse is in drivers footwell for that door. Which has been checked. I'm really at a loss.

Comment

The drivers window does work off the "D FR P/W" fuse in the drivers footwell yes.

Have you had the door back off to check youve not cut or left anything uplugged?
        OutlawJapClub Admin Team

Comment

Really don't know what I had done, i've just removed the mirror mod and changed the door loom. I now the window works. When we camp for japshow finale could someone refit the mirror mod for me please?

Comment

Absolutely I can do that for you.

You not at any any of the other shows? Japfest, mod nats, jae?
            OutlawJapClub Admin Team

Comment

Thanks mate, I'm with you guys at japshow and japshow finale. Also at japfest and trax silverstone but with lex nation. I saw a post where you had a kit for sale which closes sunroof too, is that still available how much do you want for it and would it be to much too ask for you to fit that instead?

Comment

sorry i sold that kit, looking to develop my own though
                OutlawJapClub Admin Team

Comment

Working...
                X