Quick Engine Bay clean-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Engine Bay clean-up

Well I thought I'd give my engine bay a quick cleanup. Used Chris's favourite, Tyre Dandy foam, and also some Autoglym Super Resin Polish on the stainless bits.

Wow, what a difference, and how quick it was ! If I spend a bit more time next time, I'm sure I can get it even better. Wish I'd taken a "before" pic now, but here's the "after" (sorry, just noticed that the photo isn't the best) :

Looking really nice Stevie, did you wash the rest of the car lol

Ian
    sigpic

Follow us on Twitter and join us on Facebook

Comment

Umm, well ...

Why do you think I haven't shown you a pic of the rest !

Comment

Looking good matey, how'd you get the pic to display properly? I put one on but it's really small.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy-R. View Post
          Looking good matey, how'd you get the pic to display properly? I put one on but it's really small.
          Thanks. I just copied and pasted the IMG tags from Photobucket exactly as I would have done on LOC. Are you sure you didn't copy and paste the address of just the thumbnail ?

Comment

Hi Steve did that Tyre Dandy foam that you use make that BIG empty space in you engine bay ???

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Mole View Post
              Hi Steve did that Tyre Dandy foam that you use make that BIG empty space in you engine bay ???
              *looks at pic again*

Waaaaahhhhh !!!! Where's my supercharger gone ?!

Comment

Originally posted by steviewevie View Post
                Thanks. I just copied and pasted the IMG tags from Photobucket exactly as I would have done on LOC. Are you sure you didn't copy and paste the address of just the thumbnail ?
                No mate did exactly the same as I do on LOC aswell but it just displays like a thumbnail will try again at some point.

Comment

Not bad at all, the chassis area around the manifold looks good, very clean...

Comment

heres mine all clean with the ****** rad panel and stainless engine cover i made,thanks to aztecbandit for the template

Comment

looks wicked mate ! much beeter then standard !

Comment

Good work !

Comment

Couple of good clean looking engine bays there chaps.

Comment

Thought i'd put one of mine up too, Oh the memories?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Wozza
                              that was pure class Chris
                              Hopefully have a few new shiny bits for the skyline engine bay in the morning

Comment

Working...
                              X